Monday, November 24, 2008

My two cents about KSU football

I've decided this Snyder thing is going to be a good thing! I think that with the right staff, Snyder will be able to continue to do good things with our football program. My hopes are that he's going to get an assistant in who he'll train to be the head coach when he re-retires. He's clearly good at training and developing amazing coaches....Stoops, Leavitt, Mike Stoops, Mangino, and Phil Bennett, to name a few. So, although I know KSU will get criticized by their new "old" coach... I'm still sportin' my purple gear. I bet it was hard for him to watch Prince do what he did to our program, after he had spent so much time and energy building it. Good things are going to happen.

That's my two cents. And that's probably what it's worth. :)

2 comments:

  1. Funny how some things never change...even after a year!! Can't wait till you blog about mangino getting the boot. ha!

    ReplyDelete